New East United FC Crest Launched


We are very proud to announce our new East United Football Club Crest. Bold, Daring, Steeped in History. The new exclusive East United Crest was designed by local Ballybane Artist Morgan O'Brien.

"I wanted to create an identity the residents of Ballybane, Castlepark, Ballybrit and beyond could relate to and take pride in. 

The Knight and Castle symbolises, Strength, Honour and Community. 

I live very close to East United and Im very proud of my local community and want nothing more than to see it grow and prosper. Football is the heart of the community, the kids on my street live and breath the game. I want to see kids wearing their local colours with pride. Wether it be the yellow and black of EastUnited or the Maroon and White of Galway. Football brings communities together - Im honoured to be part of East United's growing heritage."